Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More babies

Well we had 3 arrivals last night.  Good and healthy.  On the down side one of the moms is still in labour.  At this point we just need to get baby out.  The water broke this morning and baby still hasn't come out.  Mom has been pushing off and on all day.  We don't have any expectations of baby being alive, but we'd like to keep mom alive.  Needless to say I've been at the barn pretty much all day.  Brad wants me to go down with him when he gets home to help pull the baby out.

If all goes well, tomorrow is grocery day and visit with mom day.  I'm looking forward to it. 

I"m back to driving the van.  Brad's car is in need of an engine so he took mine (the car that is)  He has requested I don't go anywhere unnecessarily because the van takes more gas than the car.  Tomorrow's trip is necessary.

I made some progress on my 1 Corinthians cross stitch picture the last couple days.  Hopefully I'll be done page one soon.  I would like it done for the wedding to give as a gift.

I'm looking forward to Rachel coming on Friday.  I think I'll make her bring Danielle too.  Have a family fun day in the barn cleaning.. haha
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment