Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crafts

On the craft front.  My friend Wilena came out a couple days ago and helped me set up the quilt rack.  My quilt is on it and stitching has begun.  It is definately easier to just hand it to someone and say "quilt it up please", but I will get it done.  Here is me in my nighty stitching.


Justine's wedding quilt came back and I just have to put the binding on it.  It is lovely if I do say so myself.  I'll get a picture up when I get it finished.  I'm still working on my monthly owls from OakHaven and have started the April Owl.  Hopefully I'll get some more finished on it tonight while I watch Grey's Anatomy.  Brad is staying late at work, so I'll have no interruptions.  I've packed a few other projects in a bag to take to the hospital with me to work on for the 3 days I'll be in recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment