Monday, May 30, 2011

Comes in Threes

Just when I report that all seems healthy don't we go and find a baby with his foot caught in a grate and it was broken.  Brad splinted it up the best he could and the little guy took off running, well limping at quite a speed.  Here is the poor baby.





We had another little guy not feeling well this morning, but upon checking this afternoon he seems to be a little better.  We'll give him a good look tonight.
My big boy Dino (cat) also had something happen to him.. found him laying in his bed with a puncture wound on his back.  It was perfectly round and oozing.
Brad thinks it may have been a worm or something.  I'm more comfortable thinking he rolled on a nail or got stuck in the barb wire.  Anyhow he is freshly wormed in case.
It seemed all the goats had a wonderful afternoon tanning and lazing around on the beach..

I wish it was a real beach and it was warm enough to join them.

I'm heading into the hospital for some repair surgery, so hopefully I'll be able to be back good as new in a week or so..

No comments:

Post a Comment