Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer

What a gorgeous, sunny, warm day.  Beautiful.  Barn chores done without much glitch.  We have one bottle baby who has discovered it is way easier to zip through the electric fence to come into the office to be fed then to walk all the way around the barn.  Wait until he is too big to just zip under it and he gets zapped for his zipping...As the straw under my feet was squishing as I walked I realized this weekend is going to be barn cleaning again.  Ugh!

On the way back from the barn I thought I'd snap a few pictures.
 A busy little bee

 Some nice blossoming alfalfa

A large bit of wild flowers.
Then further along I thought I would send an update of my chickens.  Unfortunately all I got was one picture before my camera battery died.
As you can see they are getting pretty big.

Nothing else much happening.  The day flies by and nothing seems to get accomplished.  I found out Brad's mom, my niece and nephew are due to arrive at my house on the 17th.  That is the day of Justine's wedding shower. I do still need to get a gift.
My sister in law and I are going to create a craft 'to do' list for this winter and then hopefully buy all the stuff we need to do it and maybe have a craft afternoon once or twice a week.  That should make the winter more enjoyable and even planning Christmas stuff with a friend/sister is going to be wonderful.
Well I should get off here for now and check on Taylor's school stuff and pretend I did something today.

Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment