Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring

Well I posted some pictures on facebook the other day of our beautiful spring weather, like these ones.


But, today I have to post, sadly, another winter type picture.

We are going to be blasted all this week by more snow.  Fortunately it is suppose to be fairly mild as well.
All the wet weather has made all the little baby goats hair curl.  It is quite cute.  Sorry I didn't have my camera to take some pictures.
Our latest happening in the barn was a little gal who got herself caught in the creep feeder.  Her little horns are just long enough to get stuck.  I don't think she'll be trying the feeder anytime soon.
We have currently had 5 newer moms.  They are in a little area all to themselves as their little ones just aren't as big as the others and I don't want to risk an accident.  So far so good with them.  That is about it for farmland..Oh I did buy a couple packets of seeds this week, but considering the amount of snow we still have I don't think I'll be starting them anytime in the near future.

Crafting news.  I got my 2 blocks of the month done for March and also finished a block from my Thimbleberries quilt.  I also ordered some fabric to finish Justine and Eddie's quilt and it has finally arrived.  Now to get going on it to get it finished and to the quilters to be quilted.  I want it done right.  I've been plowing through my SAL's and not getting very far.  I am missing a DMC colour and won't be able to finish it until I get it.  I get quite annoyed when that happens.

We are getting company this week.  My brother and his family, my uncle, my aunt and uncle and my cousin.  Also Danielle is coming home to visit the relatives. So...I guess I'll be cleaning and not getting much else done.
That is it for now.. see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment